Quentin Millora-Brown enters transfer portal

Senior forward Quentin Millora-Brown entered the transfer portal on Tuesday, becoming the sixth Commodore defection this offseason.
Quentin Millora-Brown goes up for a block against Arkansas in Vanderbilt’s win on Jan. 4, 2021. (Vanderbilt Athletics)

Vanderbilt Men’s Basketball sustained another unexpected blow on Tuesday afternoon as senior forward Quentin Millora-Brown entered the transfer portal, according to reports. Millora-Brown is the sixth member of the 2022-23 Vanderbilt squad to enter the transfer portal.

The fifth-year senior played in all 36 of Vanderbilt’s games this past season, making 27 starts. The big man tallied over 400 rebounds in his three-year career on West End after transferring from Rice as a freshman. He has one season of eligibility remaining.

Millora-Brown’s entry into the portal is particularly surprising after his announcement at the SEC Tournament that he would be returning for a sixth-year at Vanderbilt.

Millora-Brown is the sixth Commodore defection from the 2022-23 roster after Myles StuteMalik Dia, Noah Shelby, Jordan Wright and Trey Thomas announced that they would be entering the transfer portal as well. You can follow along all of the Vanderbilt Men’s Basketball offseason movement with our live scholarship chart here.