IN PHOTOS: Em Beihold brings her ‘Maybe Life is Good’ tour to Nashville

Em Beihold plays at the Basement East on her first headlining tour.
Sharmila Adapa
Em Beihold adjusts her hair, as photographed on March 19, 2024. (Hustler Multimedia/Sharmila Adapa)

Pop music’s next big artist, Em Beihold, hit the stage at the Basement East as part of her “Maybe Life is Good” tour on March 19. Donning a pink-and-red outfit, Beihold rocked the stage with her lively presence and bubbly personality. 

Beihold’s set followed her opening act, Will Linley. Linley’s set featured his viral single “Gracie,” producing infectious energy which had the crowd cheering and pumped for Beihold’s subsequent performance. Beihold opened her show with her song “Roller Coasters Make Me Sad,” an upbeat and drum-heavy song. Beihold twirled across the stage while singing and strutted back in rhythm to the beat of the song, further energizing her performance.  

Beihold surprised the crowd with a surprise duet of her collaborative single with Stephen Sanchez, “Until I Found You.” She performed this song with a member of Sanchez’s team, who she met while Sanchez and her worked on “Until I Found You.” The two sang the song while spinning each other in circles and jamming out during the drum solo. Fans sang along with the two, making this one of my favorite moments of the night.

She continued the show with high energy songs such as “shiny new things,” “Spiderman” and “Lottery,” which had the crowd dancing and clapping along. Beihold was a fabulous performer who loved engaging with the crowd before each song. She expressed her passion for mental health advocacy, relating some of her music back to her personal struggles with mental health. 

Beihold’s love for her fans was visible as she spoke about her love for touring and sharing her music with the world. Her concert gave the audience a glimpse into her journey with mental health and dealing with rising fame, which spoke to her remarkable authenticity. This show was definitely one to remember and I can’t wait to listen to her next musical venture!