Pitbull to headline Bridgestone Oct. 7

World-renowned Latin hip hop artist Pitbull returns to Nashville with a smorgasbord of his most iconic throwback jams.
Chloe Postlewaite
A graphic providing info about the upcoming concert.

Mr. 305 is back and ready to show you the time of your life as he prepares to hit the stage at Bridgestone Arena. The set list for his upcoming I Feel Good Tour ranges from quintessential tracks like “International Love” and “Timber (feat. Ke$ha),” which claimed the No. 1 spot on the Hot 100 charts for three weeks straight back in 2014, to new music never before performed on stage from his forthcoming album. Pitbull is officially back, and he’s bigger and better than ever.

It’s been more than two years since Pitbull last dropped a song, with the release of his album “Libertad 548” in September 2019. Since then, we’ve been forced to shuffle our 2000s playlists on a never-ending loop. But finally, a new era dawns, bringing us the sweet nostalgia of the good old days when we used to innocently scream the lyrics to “Give Me Everything” in the backseats of our parents’ minivans.

This once-unknown Miami street rapper is easily one of the most critically acclaimed artists of our time. He’s sold over 70 million singles, and has performed in over 50 different countries for millions of die-hard fans since his rise to fame in 2004. Not to mention, he’s won over 35 Billboard Latin Music Awards. It’s hard to find someone who can’t belt the words to “I Know You Want Me” and “Hotel Room Service,” both of which will be featured at his concert next month.

His upbeat, enthusiastic Latino flair has paved the way for reggae music and completely transformed the definition of hip hop in America. There’s no better era of music than the 2000s, and there’s no better figurehead of the 2000s than Mr. Worldwide. Appearing alongside special guest Iggy Azalea, Pitbull’s ready to bring the golden days back to you.

And the best part? Tickets are only $40, so if you’re anything like me—and trying really hard not to break your bank—you’ll wanna let loose for a night and remember what it felt like to be 13. When Pitbull tells you to feel this moment, you better listen.

Chloe Postlewaite
Chloe Postlewaite, Staff Photographer
Chloe Postlewaite ('24) is a student in the College of Arts and Science studying communication of science and technology and cognitive studies. She loves to drink coffee and create niche Spotify playlists. You can reach her at [email protected].