Vanderbilt football announces new premium seating options for the 2021 season

The north end zone renovation was announced Thursday afternoon.
Vanderbilt announces new premium seating in the north end zone of Vanderbilt Stadium. (Vanderbilt Athletics)

The athletic department announced that the north end zone of Vanderbilt Stadium will be undergoing renovations to create new premium seating options that will be ready for the upcoming season. Construction is scheduled to begin this spring.

The new premium seating options will be in the north end zone, and the space will feature a mix of private seating areas and individual seats. There will be 28 loge boxes—private seating areas with four seats—and at least 80 individual premium seats.

Amenities in the plan include in-seat food and beverage service, comfortable chair-back seating and power outlets. Loge box amenities will also include two complimentary parking passes per box, in-seat deliveries and complimentary water.

The announcement is a part of the Vandy United fund’s mission to improve fan experience.

“Renovating the north end zone space and adding a premium element for the upcoming season is one aspect of our larger commitment to improve our fan experience in Vanderbilt Stadium,” athletic director Candice Storey Lee said in the announcement.

Vanderbilt kicks off the 2021 football season on Sept. 4 against East Tennessee State.