Watch some of the best Vanderbilt Vines

Watch some of the best Vanderbilt Vines

Vine announced on Thursday that they will be discontinuing their app sometime in the near future. As an homage to the social media platform, the Vanderbilt Hustler has collected some of the best Vanderbilt-related Vines over the past few years.

Tied up in the top of the 10th inning with Texas in the semifinal game of the College World Series, right fielder Rhett Wiseman prevented an extra base hit with an impressive catch. His emotions are clearly captured on camera along with pitcher Hayden Stone.

Vanderbilt just eked out a win over UMass, which became its first under head coach Derek Mason in 2014. UMass had a chance to tie the game, but missed a short field goal. Defensive lineman Adam Butler gave the kicker a hug right after.

Bachelorette winner Jordan Rodgers was once Vanderbilt’s starting quarterback. And he once got leveled by an Alabama linebacker on a quarterback run.

Carey Spear will always be remembered as a kicker who was unafraid to get into the middle of a play. Against Tennessee, he showed that kickers are people too with a massive hit.

Basketball’s play of the year last season came on Josh Henderson’s full court shot as time expired in the first half. (Not shown: Henderson took a handful of popcorn from a Florida fan).

The hit that will live forever in every Vandy’s fan mind. John Norwood effectively sealed the deal with a solo homerun against UVA in the 2014 CWS.

Jeren Kendall played hero in the 2015 CWS, hitting a walkoff home run against Cal St. with two outs in the ninth. Vanderbilt trailed 3-0 in the sixth inning before rain forced the game to be played the next day, as the momentum swung in Vanderbilt’s favor.

For whatever reason, somebody enjoyed filming close-ups on the Vanderbilt baseball players throughout the season. The players appear to enjoy it as well.

Patton Robinette had the whole Tennessee defense tricked, as he faked a jump pass and ran into the endzone to give Vanderbilt the victory over their in-state rivals.

This was once a thing that Vanderbilt fans used to chant.