Your weirdest campus hookup stories revealed

Source: Kyler Russell

Warning: you might never be able to look at some of your daily campus spots the same way. Proceed with caution.

This week, we asked for your personal accounts to get a better idea of the Vanderbilt hookup culture. The response? A reverberating outcry of outrageous, hysterical and “we’ve all been there” stories. Although it was tough to sift through all of the experiences, below are the most memorable campus hookup stories from the first question of the week.

Note: the responses are in no particular order.

MRB III Bathroom

“MRB III bathroom, in the handicap stall. We were studying for a cellular neurobiology exam on the third floor of MRB III when we decided to take a break… in the bathroom… in the same stall. Definitely got the brain juices flowing.”

New Kissam––before it opened

“I took a tour of Kissam the day that it opened, because I was here over the summer doing research. I was with my boyfriend, and we quickly realized that the doors in Kissam were all unlocked, even the ones that were not part of the tour. Obviously, we took advantage of the empty rooms, which means that I was likely one of the first people to ever have sex in new Kissam HAHA beat that losers.”

Divinity Library

“I had a super spicy hookup sesh in the stacks in divinity library…”

Classroom in Calhoun

“I hooked up in a classroom in Calhoun! Not your average finals study-sesh-turned-makeout-sesh though. We came back to his room after a night out and his friend from home immediately passed out on the floor. Couldn’t go to my room because I knew my roommate was asleep, so he suggested checking a box off his VanderBucket List and hooking up in a room he had class in. It was surprisingly more comfortable than I’d expected. 10/10, would recommend to a friend.”

Bushes outside Memorial Hall

“In the bushes outside Memorial facing Gillette…. To this day, the physics of it all still puzzle me.”

Roof of Furman

“I had sex on the roof of Furman. Not the lower ‘roof’ that is accessible by the stairs at the back on the building, but the actual roof. We broke through several doors and climbed a ladder through the hatch. It was incredible.”

Frist Center for Visual Arts

“Diverging from the question a bit but I have a highly juicy OFF campus hookup spot. Walking home from downtown one night, boy and I made a pit stop at the garden outside of the Frist Center for Visual Arts. While it was an artistic moment in my life and I still feel like a legend… 0/10, would not recommend (unless you like kneeling on wood chips at night in the cold).”

An inflatable pool… on the roof

“I’m an upperclassman, and I hooked up with a freshman on the roof of his Commons house in an inflatable pool he and his friends put up there.”