Cornerback Jeremy Lucien signs with Ravens as UDFA

Vanderbilt cornerback Jeremy Lucien signed with the Baltimore Ravens as an undrafted free agent.
Arianna Santiago
CB Jeremy Lucien and DB Jaylen Mahoney celebrate in the rain at First Bank Stadium, captured on Sept. 10, 2022. (Hustler Multimedia/Arianna Santiago)

Shortly after the end of the 2023 NFL Draft Saturday, Vanderbilt cornerback Jeremy Lucien signed as an undrafted free agent with the Baltimore Ravens. The signing was reported by Dynasty League Football’s Shane Hallam and confirmed on Lucien’s Instagram story with the caption, “Happiest moment of my life.”

Jeremy Lucien's Instagram story reacting to his signing with Baltimore.
Jeremy Lucien’s Instagram story reacting to his signing with Baltimore.

Lucien stands at 6’2” at 199 pounds and recorded a 37-inch vertical at the NFL Combine. He played four seasons with the Connecticut Huskies before joining Vanderbilt for his graduate season. The Moore Township, Pennsylvania native featured in all 12 games with the Commodores in 2022, making 47 tackles including eight in Vanderbilt’s Oct. 8 loss to Ole Miss.

Lucien joins a Ravens defense that allowed the third-fewest points in the NFL in 2022. Baltimore finished 10-7 in the regular season before being eliminated in the AFC Wild Card Round by the Cincinnati Bengals.

Stay tuned to The Vanderbilt Hustler sports section on Twitter for 2023 NFL Draft news.