PODCAST: Does Vanderbilt have a path to NCAA tournament? Plus Ciaja Harbison thoughts and VandyBoys weekend roundup

On Episode 22 of Live from West End, Aiden and Bryce discuss men’s and women’s basketball’s postseason outlooks as well as baseball’s five-game week.
Narenkumar Thirmiya
Paul Lewis prepares to shoot, as photographed on Feb. 25, 2023. (Hustler Multimedia/Narenkumar Thirmiya)

This week on Live from West End, Sports Editor Bryce Smith and Deputy Sports Editor Aiden Rutman meet to discuss a packed week of Vanderbilt sports! They start with discussing men’s basketball’s loss to LSU and victory over Florida before moving on to what the head coach Jerry Stackhouse and co. need to do to make the NCAA Tournament. They move on to discuss Ciaja Harbison’s selection to the All-SEC second team and why she deserved to make the first team. After that, the duo discusses women’s basketball’s postseason outlook ahead of the start of the SEC tournament on Wednesday morning. After this, they discuss baseball’s up-and-down week that ultimately saw them rise in the rankin’s thanks to a series victory over UCLA this weekend. They end with discussions of Bunch-a-Crunch, Sour Patch Kids and Raisin’ Canes before asking three questions for the week ahead.

Further Reading

Vanderbilt hits the road seeking revenge against Kentucky: The Commodores will look to defeat the Wildcats for the first time since 2016 as they travel to Rupp Arena for a pivotal end of season matchup.