Make the first move to your nearest coffee shop, courtesy of Bumble

In honor of finals season, Bumble matched with Anzie Blue to give out free coffee.
An iced coffee from Anzie Blue
A tasty iced Anzie Blue latte, as photographed on Dec. 12, 2021. (Hustler Staff/Emery Little)

With finals week upon us, it seems as though coffee dates are all our social budget can afford. Taking a break from studying becomes synonymous with getting a caffeine fix as you decide you need a break from Central Library, or whatever study spot makes the workload bearable. 

The doors of Anzie Blue with Christmas wreaths
Festive decor on the doors of Anzie Blue, as photographed on Dec. 12, 2021. (Hustler Staff/Emery Little) (Emery Little)

That’s why Bumble is partnering with Hillsboro’s very own Anzie Blue (talk about a power couple). The connections-based app will be rewarding all users with a free drink on them, no coffee date required.

If you’re craving that mid-afternoon cold brew or are just in the mood for a free latte, pop in on Dec. 13 and 14 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST—just flash the barista the Bumble app on your phone (the only time when unsolicited *redacted* are welcome).

But, have no fear if you’re not looking for love this season. Anzie Blue will be accepting any and all modes of Bumble, including Bumble Date, Bumble BFF and Bumble Bizz. Whether you’re the basic b**** with your cold brew, plain Jane with your AB House Latte or maybe just absolutely need the Honey Cinnamon Latte that you saw on their Instagram, this date is on Bumble. Personally, our favorite flavor of coffee is “free.”

Inside Anzie Blue
The cozy ambiance of Anzie Blue, as photographed on Dec. 12, 2021. (Hustler Staff/Emery Little) (Emery Little)

Who knows? Maybe you’ll reach for your order as the barista calls out your name and you’ll bump into your future true love with the same order … aka the meet cute of your seventh grade fanfic dreams—or maybe not considering it’s finals week and you haven’t washed your hair in days.