Summer classes, Maymesters moved online

Students will be able to register for the updated summer 2020 undergraduate schedule on March 30.
Buttrick Hall houses a number of A&S departments and a graduate student floor, serving as one of many staple academic spaces on campus.
Rachel Friedman

All 2020 Summer and Maymester classes will be held online, according to a March 26 email from the University Registrar.

The university will be publishing the Summer 2020 undergraduate schedule on March 29 on the Your Enrollment Services (YES) portal, and students will be given the opportunity to register for summer classes on March 30. There could be additions to the summer schedule over the next two weeks, the email said.

Text from the March 26 email from the University Registrar follows:

Dear Students,

We are sending this communication with an update about the Summer 2020 Schedule of Classes and registration.

All undergraduate classes for Summer 2020, including those offered in Maymester, will be offered through online instruction. We are updating the summer class schedule to reflect this information and any other changes to class offerings for the summer term. The updated Summer 2020 undergraduate class schedule will be published in YES on Sunday, March 29. Due to the changes to the summer class schedule, we encourage you to check the schedule frequently as we expect there may be additional classes added to the schedule over the next weeks.

Registration for undergraduate students for the Summer 2020 term will begin on Monday, March 30. Your registration information in YES has been updated to reflect the opening of summer registration on March 30.

Please be in contact with your academic adviser or your school’s Office of Academic Services if you have questions about how specific classes will count toward your degree requirements. 

Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or need additional information.

Best wishes,

Office of the University Registrar