Vanderbilt in the Fall weather pictured on October 26th, 2020 (Photo by Hunter Long)

IN PHOTOS: Fall festivities, athletics and a look into life in quarantine

Take a look at some of the best photos our multimedia staff took around campus this week.

Kirkland Hall during the fall pictured on October 21st, 2020. (Hustler Multimedia/Elle Choi) (Elle Choi)

As October draws to a close and November starts, campus has begun to look a little different. The leaves are changing and the temperature is starting to drop. Here are some of the best images captured by the Multimedia team recently.

Vanderbilt Athletics:

Vanderbilt Football competes against Ole Miss on October 31st 2020. (Hustler Multimedia/Truman McDaniel) (Truman McDaniel)

Vanderbilt football and other athletics teams, including men’s and women’s tennis, are in full swing. On the football field, Ole Miss defeated Vanderbilt 54-21 last week, falling to 0-4 on the season. After their most recent defeat to Mississippi State Nov. 7, their record has fallen to 0-5.

Belmont Debate Protest:

Protesters Stand outside Belmont for the final presidential debate on October 22nd, 2020. (Hustler Multimedia/Josh Rehders) (Josh Rehders)

In preparation for the final presidential debate, hosted by Belmont University Oct. 22, demonstrators  set up outside of the campus before the debate, chanting and bearing signs in support of both President Donald Trump and current President-Elect Joe Biden.

Life in Quarantine:

Wonder what life is like inside some of Vanderbilt’s quarantine facilities? A few of our photographers got an inside look at the food options and rooms students are quarantining in this fall.

Sutherland Festival:

Getting in on the fall festivities, Sutherland house put on a fall festival in October. Here are some of the sights from that event.