PODCAST: Men’s & Women’s Basketball Preview with Robbie Weinstein of 247Sports

This week on the Hustler Sports 30 Podcast, Robbie Weinstein of 247Sports joined Justin Hershey and Bryce Smith to preview the upcoming basketball season.
Hustler Sports 30 Podcast logo
The Hustler Sports 30 is a weekly podcast hosted by sports editor Justin Hershey and deputy sports editors Sam Curtis and Andrew Wilf. (Hustler Multimedia/Emery Little)

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6VQj97QoL8bsXApkE6Zve0

On Episode 9 of the Hustler Sports 30 podcast, sports editor Justin Hershey and deputy sports editor Bryce Smith are joined by Robbie Weinstein of 247Sports to provide a full men’s and women’s basketball preview. Justin, Bryce and Robbie begin by discussing the implications of injuries to Rodney Chatman and Liam Robbins before diving into the nonconference schedule. They then preview the SEC slate, give their ceilings for the men’s squad and finish off the show with their first impressions of head coach Shea Ralph.

Further Reading:

Stackhouse discusses Rodney Chatman injury, preseason preparation for season opener“: Jerry Stackhouse spoke with the media on Wednesday, acknowledging an injury to guard Rodney Chatman and previewing Vanderbilt’s possible depth chart.

Shea Ralph talks preseason practice, visit from ex-player Napheesa Collier“: Vanderbilt’s first-year head coach Shea Ralph met with the media on Friday afternoon to give an update on how the Commodores are progressing a few weeks before their season begins.

2021 Men’s Basketball Schedule Preview: A Path to March?“: Vanderbilt should be more competitive this season than they’ve been in a number of years. So who will the wins come against?

2021 Women’s Basketball Schedule Preview: What to expect in Shea Ralph’s inaugural season“: The SEC is as strong as ever this season, so what should fans expect out of new head coach Shea Ralph and the Commodores?