Talk Foodie to Me: Taste of Nashville Walking Food Tour

Hey Hustler readers! It’s Jen and I am here to let you in on a Nashville foodie secret!  I have lived here for two years now and visited Nashville many times before my freshman year at Vanderbilt, yet there are so many activities that I have yet to try in the Music City. The first one that comes to mind is the Taste of Nashville Walking Food Tour! For all you foodies out there, this sounds like the most perfect three hour excursion in the heart of the city. You will experience the history, culture and most importantly the flavor of Nashville through a highly experienced and enthusiastic tour guide. I know that the next time my parents are in town I will be bringing them on this — perhaps we will find the best BBQ in town! Here are the deets:

The tour departs from the Riverfront Train Station at 10:30am on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. On a leisurely 1-mile walk through the hustle and bustle of downtown Nashville, you will have the opportunity to taste a variety of selected foods from five or six local restaurants. Not only will you be able to try some of the best BBQ in town, but you will discover the hidden gems that only experienced locals know about! But this tour isn’t just about the food… you will engage in the history of some of the most famous sites in Nashville including Tootsie’s Bar and Lounge, the Ryman Auditorium and Printer’s Alley. Three hours later you will find yourself full from the most delicious and delectable food in Nashville and much more knowledgeable about the city we all know and love. And, the best part is…this is all for just $49! Perfect for friends or for family, think about booking this food tour for the next time you’re in Nashville — you won’t want to miss it!