How to get tickets to Vanderbilt Soccer’s NCAA Tournament game on Saturday

Vanderbilt Soccer defeats Mississippi State 1-0 on Thursday, October 4, 2018. (Photo by Emily Gonçalves)

Vanderbilt Soccer will make history on Saturday as the Commodores will host an NCAA Tournament game at the Vanderbilt Soccer Complex for the first time since 2005.

The Commodores take on Murray State in the first round of the 2018 NCAA Soccer Tournament. Kickoff is scheduled for 7 PM central.

While the game will be live streamed on SEC Network Plus and live radio coverage will be provided on VandyRadio, getting a ticket to the game is simple, and even simpler if you’re a student.

Tickets cost $5 for students and $10 for the general public. You can buy them online on Ticketmaster here. The McGugin Ticket Office adjacent to the Soccer Complex will also be open on Saturday for walk-up ticket purchases.

However, the first 150 students to the show up to the gate outside the Currey Tennis Center at 6 PM with their Commodore Cards will receive free tickets to the game.

Vanderbilt has already broken attendance records this season as a program record number of fans attended the Commodores’ 0-0 draw with the South Carolina Gamecocks. In addition, the Soccer Complex was packed when the Commodores dismantled Georgia 5-0 to tie a program record for longest winning streak at 11 games.

“It’s going to be an amazing night,” junior forward Kaylann Boyd said. “It’s going to be super cold, so bundle up. But it’s going to be fun and it’s going to be a great atmosphere. Hopefully people will come out and enjoy.”

The Commodores are unbeaten at home this season and have scored multiple goals in all but two home games this season. In addition, the team has only conceded five goals at home all season long.

“I really hope that people come and take advantage of the opportunity,” sophomore winger Madison Elwell said. “It’s been awhile since we’ve had a game like this, especially here. Every single fan helps so much to know that we have that support.”

If you can’t make it, tune in on VandyRadio starting at 6:45 and watch on SEC Network Plus at 7.