Taste of Nashville survey rundown

Taste of Nashville survey rundown

Corinne Fombelle, Assistant Life Editor

Vanderbilt dining sent a survey via email this morning giving the students the opportunity to have a say in which restaurants will be added to the Taste of Nashville program for the 2018-19 academic year. The survey gives students eight options, all of which have applied to participate in the Taste of Nashville program. Before voting on your top three choices, take a look at what each has to offer.

Biscuit Love (Belcourt)
This branch of Biscuit Love (one of multiple) is a quick walk from Commons in a convenient Hillsboro location and offers delicious biscuit sandwiches or other breakfast foods like oatmeal, grits and hash.

Blue Coast Burrito (Elliston)
This build-your-own burrito joint has locations around the South, including this new one on Elliston. It also has tacos, nachos, quesadillas and more.

Grabbagreen (Midtown 17th Ave)
A healthy choice with bowls, wraps, smoothies, juices and more, Grabbagreen is located near DeSano Pizza Bakery around the Music Row/Midtown area.

Hopdoddy (21st Ave S)
A relatively new addition to Hillsboro, Hopdoddy is a great spot for a burger, parmesan truffles fries and milkshakes in a fun, warm environment.

Moe’s (2525 West End)
Another burrito and bowl place, Moe’s is right by Barnes and Noble and Bread & Company, making it a handy location to grab a quick bite if you’re on main campus.

Nada (21st Ave S)
Right down the street from Mellow Mushroom, Starbucks and Panera, Nada is a new taco restaurant with a sleek environment and a variety of fancy tacos like roasted wild mushroom, chicken carbon and Mexico City pastor.

Pizza Rev (West End)
This new pizza joint is on West End near Kissam, and it has a range of pizzas including BBQ chicken and margherita or build-your-own pizzas if you want to get creative.

Urban Juicer (21st Ave S)
At its newest location in Hillsboro, it’s right around the corner from Juice Bar, which is a competitor currently on the Commodore Card. It has acai bowls, smoothies, fruit juices and other similar products.

Cover photo by Emily Gonçalves 

Corinne Fombelle, Life Assistant Editor

Corinne Fombelle (’19) is the Life Assistant Editor for the Vanderbilt Hustler. She previously interned for the Nashville Symphony and is double majoring...