Talk Foodie to Me: Food Truck Park

Talk Foodie to Me: Food Truck Park

There is an exciting new food scene coming to Nashville that you don’t want to miss. You may already be a frequenter of Street Food Thursdays, a food truck park held every other Thursday on Deaderick Street in Downtown. In my experience, food truck lunches are affordable and convenient, and there’s no better way to feel connected to the Nashville food community. The Nashville Food Truck Association consists of over 40 different vendors, and although they consistently put together events like Street Food Thursdays to showcase the varieties of local street food, there has been increasing interest in creating a designated Food Truck Park that would operate daily and rotate vendors.

On March 21, Food Truck Park opened at 5001 Louisiana Avenue in the booming West Nashville neighborhood, The Nations. The park offers a variety of rotating vendors serving up dishes ranging from lobster mac and cheese to gourmet s’mores, with seating areas to enjoy your meals. With the rotating schedule, some of your favorite trucks will be sure to always be in rotation and you won’t get sick of the offerings. Expect some of the crowd favorites, such as Bajo Sexto, Jeni’s, Funk Seoul Brother, Grilled Cheeserie and Pig N Pit.

Also, be ready to be exposed to up and coming vendors that are getting the chance to showcase their food to a bigger audience. The community is extremely excited about the park, especially for the attraction it will draw to the rapidly developing neighborhood. Consumers are ecstatic that they will be able to find their favorite street eats in one place on a daily basis. Everyone should take some time to go check out the new park and the up and coming neighborhood! You may just find a new favorite lunch spot, and now you will be able to easily access it, any day of the week. Happy eating!