East Nashville Restaurant Week

East Nashville Restaurant Week

Corinne Fombelle, Assistant Life Editor

Photos from eastnashvillerestaurantweek.com and Nashville Guru.

If you’ve been looking for a time to cross the river to check out the East Nashville food scene, February 26-March 4 is the time for you. East Nashville Restaurant Week features 10 of the area’s establishments with special menus and reduced pricing on select items. Although some of these these limited time offers are still pricey for a college student budget, this week is a good time to splurge.

The full list of restaurants:
Butcher & Bee
Fort Louise
Cafe Roze
Margot
Peninsula
Urban Cowboy
Rudie’s
TKO
The Treehouse
Two Ten Jack

While not all 10 restaurants have officially posted their menus, at least four are offering a 3-course meal at a fixed price (ranging from $30-40 depending on the restaurant) with two to three options of appetizer, entrée and dessert.

For a comforting and savory choice, Butcher & Bee will have their popular avocado crispy rice, braised lamb or fried chicken as entrée choices. For something a bit different, Rudie’s will offer an oyster flight or beet tartare for starters, jambalaya or stuffed squash for the main and pie for dessert.

Cafe Roze will have a special cocktail and appetizer combo deal at dinner time, and Peninsula is offering a fixed menu to share for two for $65 or four for $130.

More details, including contact information and brief descriptions for all 10 restaurants can be found on ENRW’s website.

Corinne Fombelle, Life Assistant Editor

Corinne Fombelle (’19) is the Life Assistant Editor for the Vanderbilt Hustler. She previously interned for the Nashville Symphony and is double majoring...