Talk Foodie to Me: Nashville’s best food trucks

Talk Foodie to Me: Nashvilles best food trucks

If you’re tuned into the food scene on campus, then you know about Aryeh’s Kitchen, the kosher food truck that hangs out in between Rand and Branscomb. Seeing the truck back out there serving up their innovative kosher cuisine inspired me to bring you all a list of five of Nashville’s best food trucks. Keep your eyes peeled for these must try mobile eats!

1. The Grilled Cheeserie: An oldie, but a goodie. If you haven’t tried one of their amazing sandwiches or shakes, you’re seriously missing out. Can’t track down the food truck? Stop by the store in Hillsboro Village!
  2. Crepe A Diem: Crepes are always a good idea, and with a menu of sweet and savory options this truck has something for everyone. The owners take pride in their fresh, local ingredients and traditional crepe preparation. I recommend the Bon Brie for the cheese lovers out there.
  3. Il Forno: This food truck is an authentic taste of Italy on wheels. The chef, Egi Franciosa, grew up in Naples and has enjoyed bringing classic Italian food to the streets of Nashville. Look for a truck towing a wood burning pizza oven; chances are it’s Il Forno.
  4. S’more Love Bakery: I never knew there were so many different ways to prepare a s’more until I tracked down this delicious dessert truck. Feel like a kid again when you visit S’more Love and chow down on campfire treats and hot chocolate. The Elvis is a Spoon favorite!
  5. Mas Tacos Por Favor: If you haven’t been to this popular Mexican joint, the food truck version is a great first experience. Their menu offers delicious tacos for carnivores and vegetarians alike, and their authentic sides and daily specials never disappoint. They also serve brunch, making it an anytime favorite.

Sometimes you have to do a little searching to find the best food spots, but we hope one of these mobile favorites caught your eye. Keep your eyes out for these trucks at upcoming events in Nashville! Enjoy!