PODCAST: Football season wrap-up, Basketball breakdown, Tennessee madness

Vanderbilt plays at Tennessee on Saturday, November 25, 2017. The Commodores won 42-24. (Photo by Claire Barnett)

In the latest episode of the Hustler Sports 20, The Vanderbilt Hustler’s weekly segment on the 615 Sports Drive on VandyRadio, the Hustler’s sports editors discuss all the latest news in Commodore sports.

First, Cutler Klein and Max Schneider break down the end of the football season, who some of the best players were and what needs to change going into next season.

Next, what’s going wrong with Vanderbilt Basketball? How much better as Djery Baptiste been? The guys look at the start to basketball season and their losses in Brooklyn.

Finally, they look at the last College Football Playoff rankings and break down who should be playing for the National Championship.

Listen in here:

SHARE
Previous articleCaution: Construction of Rape Culture in Progress
Next articlePretty and Witty and Gay: It might not “get better”

Cutler Klein (’19) is the Sports Editor of the Vanderbilt Hustler. He previously served as Assistant Sports Editor. He is majoring in Communication Studies in the College of Arts and Science. When he’s not writing stories, tweeting silly GIFs or watching any hockey game he can find, Cutler is running the sports department of VandyRadio, hosting VU Sports Wired on VTV and covering the Nashville Predators as a credentialed media member for Penalty Box Radio. Cutler has had bylines on NHL.com and VegasGoldenKnights.com.

NO COMMENTS