Editor in Chief Sarah Friedman

I’ve always associated songs with particular stages or events in my life. I make a playlist every month and look back on previous months’ playlists as a sort of time capsule into how I was feeling or what I was up to during that time. Combing through the past three years’ playlists gives you all a glimpse of the emotional roller coaster I’ve been on since my senior year of high school. “Feels like Today” by the Rascal Flatts is what I listened to before every cross country meet in high school, “I Met a Girl” is what I put on repeat when I had my first college girl crush, “Stop This Train” by John Mayer still makes me cry every time, and “American Oxygen” by Rhianna is my favorite pre-exam pump up song to date.

SHARE
Previous articleBlack Girls Lift connects women through healthy living practices
Next articleQ&A with dream pop band Hoops
Sarah Friedman, Editor in Chief

Sarah Friedman (’19) is the Editor in Chief of the Vanderbilt Hustler. She previously served as the Campus Editor and the Assistant Campus Editor. She is majoring in mathematics and economics in the College of Arts and Science. In her spare time, Sarah enjoys aggressively tagging her friends in Dogspotting posts, drinking mocha iced coffees from Dunkin’ Donuts, and stalking other colleges’ newspapers.

NO COMMENTS