On April 6, country superstar Brad Paisley will perform at Bridgestone Arena as part of his extended Weekend Warrior World Tour. Promoting his eleventh studio LP Love and War (2017) in the new year, Paisley will be accompanied by special guests Dustin Lynch, Chase Bryant and Lindsay Ell.

Singer of hit “Whiskey Lullaby,” winner of three GRAMMY Awards and member of the Grand Ole Opry, Paisley is an accomplished, innovative musician.

In order to make concert tickets affordable for students, there is an exclusive college presale beginning on Thursday, January 25 at 10:00 a.m. To access the discounted tickets, click on this link and use password “BPWARRIOR.”

Check out Brad Paisley’s music here.
Access discounted tickets here.

SHARE
Previous article$600 million residential college project to be completed by 2023
Next articleVegan at Vandy: Top winter Munchie Mart picks
Claudia Willen
Claudia Willen is a senior pursuing a degree in American Studies with concentrations in Political Science and Journalism and minors in Corporate Strategy and Spanish. As the Arts and Culture Editor, Claudia hopes to use a multimedia approach to draw attention to diverse, unseen art and culture both on and off campus. When she is not editing for the Hustler, she enjoys traveling, finding hole-in-the-wall restaurants, and seeing live music in different Nashville neighborhoods.

NO COMMENTS