This week, Austin-based cookie delivery service Tiff’s Treats announced its acquisition of Jake’s Bakes, a five-year-old cookie delivery business on Elliston Place. Jake’s Bakes will continue serving products until its last week of operations, which is March 12-18. The Elliston Place space will briefly close for remodeling and is expected to reopen in the late spring.

In case you’re worried about where to get your cookie fix following the closure, Tiff’s Treats will open an additional location in The Gulch on March 19 that will deliver orders to Vanderbilt’s campus and the surrounding area beginning on March 24.

Moving forward, Jake’s Bakes founder Jake Veyhl will be joining the Tiff’s Treats team as the District Manager for the Nashville market.

Check out the Tiff’s Treats menu here.
Read Tiff’s Treats’ announcement here.

Previous articleTalk Foodie to Me: Nashville’s most beautiful restaurants
Next articleMissouri spoils senior night, downs Vanderbilt 74-66
Claudia Willen, Life Editor
Claudia Willen is a senior pursuing a degree in American Studies with concentrations in Political Science and Journalism and minors in Corporate Strategy and Spanish. As the Arts and Culture Editor, Claudia hopes to use a multimedia approach to draw attention to diverse, unseen art and culture both on and off campus. When she is not editing for the Hustler, she enjoys traveling, finding hole-in-the-wall restaurants, and seeing live music in different Nashville neighborhoods.